Who is the Unicorn in Charge?
My name is Vie and I am a licensed nail technician. I work as a freelance commissioned nail artist creating custom nails and nail gloves for all kinds of people and all kinds of reasons – events, photoshoots, runway, club wear, daily wear, etc. I personally file, polish, sculpt, and embellish everything. I pack the boxes and ship the packages – Those are even my hands in the nail photos!
I just placed an order, how long until it ships?
Current turn times are averaging up to two weeks. I’m a one woman show, so please be patient with me.
I’m interested in a custom order.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and lets make something fabulous!
How is your merchandise shipped?
Options currently include: USPS First Class Domestic (typically takes 3-5 days), USPS Priority (2-3 days), and USPS First Class International. FedEx and UPS solutions available upon request and often used for rushes. If you have specific questions or changes to your delivery once your item has shipped, please contact USPS directly and provide your tracking number : 1-800-275-8777
International Buyers – Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – please do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
Only the following countries participate in tracking via USPS First Class Package International shipping. If your country is not on the below list, please be advised that tracking will end once the package enters your country. If you would like door to door tracking, please contact me at email@example.com for a quote on upgraded shipping.
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- Serbia, Republic of
- Slovak Republic (Slovakia)
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
I’m in a RUSH!
You might be in luck. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can discuss my current workload and rush fee.
I didn’t receive an order confirmation or shipping confirmation. What should I do?
Contact me at email@example.com.
How do I change my account information?
You may change your account information by logging into your online account, and then you can edit your current information by clicking the edit link next to the portion of information that you would like to change.
Can I return merchandise?
Sorry, no returns are accepted and there are no refunds.
How do I measure my nails? Click here. (Nail measurements not needed for Nail Gloves)
Can you give more details on the types of Gloves?
- Second Skin is seamless, rolls on like a condom, and feels like an expensive pair of stockings. They fit best on small to average sized hands and fingers. Although they can be worn multiple times, they do have a tendency to tear at webbing and possibly run. It’s recommended to remove your jewelry and be extra delicate if wearing nail extensions as you can accidentally stick your nail or finger right thru them if using too much force. Treat with care.
- Second Skin Plus is also seamless, rolls on like silk socks (easier than original Second Skin), and feels and looks invisible – you can even use your touchscreen devices while wearing. Made of a softer and more forgiving fabric than the original Second Skin, with reinforced webbing and larger and longer all around to comfortably accommodate all hand and finger sizes.
- Flex is durable, extra stretchy, and was created for our larger, longer, and plus-size clients. They can withstand quite a beating and keep on ticking, but are made with standard seams, so don’t be too rough or you’ll bust. Since they are for a larger size person, if you have small wrists or arms, they might gather a bit.
- PowerMesh is our premium power mesh glove, sewn to size by the best glovers in New York fashion houses with ultra-strong MicroSeam™ technology. They are created to last a lifetime of wear and tear (and death drops).
Do you have photos of the different Bling Upgrades?
The majority of my items are made to order, so I don’t really take photos, as then I might be beholden to exact rhinestone placement. I’m always growing and changing as an artist and sometimes I switch things up – especially on the “Bitch, I’m a Queen” upgrade.
- Subtle Sparkle is just that, a very subtle trickling of small stones / maybe 15 crystals on the entire glove (not including finger bling, always included).
- Consistent Crystals is more like an even spattering of stones with some additional focus around the knuckles.
- Bursting Bling you can catch a lot on my Instagram, as lately I’ve been doing bunches of florets/flower petals up the arm.
- ‘Bitch, I’m a QUEEN’ – Heavy on the stones, more care and time and VIP treatment.
If you have a specific pattern or look in mind, contact me!